This product enables end-users to copy and move content stored in Microsoft SharePoint document libraries and lists. Features at a glance:
- Copy and Move documents, pictures, list items & folders across SharePoint sites and site collections
- Export and Import documents, pictures, list items & folders across SharePoint farms
- Preserve author, timestamps, version history, metadata and item level permissions
- Limit access by SharePoint permissions
- User friendly interface with seamless integration to SharePoint
- Fool proof operation with many built-in safety checks
- REST API and .NET API for programmatic operation
- PowerShell cmdlets for command-line operation
- Available in English, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish and Danish. Other languages available on request.
- Quick & Easy deployment
- Works with WSS V3.0, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Foundation 2010/2013 and SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016
“We think that your tool is a very good enhancement.” -Sven Worm, Consultant, Logica Germany
“Even your website is clear and slick to use.” -Jon Taylor, System Administrator
|CopyMove 2013 - V3.10.0 Released
Tuesday, September 06, 2016
CopyMove 2013 continues to work very well for our customers and it has now been almost six months since the release of version 3.9.0. But it is now time to wrap-up recent improvements with the new public release of version 3.10.
CopyMove 2010 - V2.6.3 released
Monday, August 15, 2016
Maintenance release that fixes a few issues reported by customers. It also features a new Dutch translation of the UI.
CopyMove 2016 - V4.0.0 released
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
CopyMove 2016 for SharePoint Server 2016 is now officially released and ready for download and deployment to test and production.
CopyMove 2013 - V3.9.0 released
Friday, February 19, 2016
CopyMove 2013 maintenance release with improved support for large document libraries and import of many documents from large ZIP files.
CopyMove 2013 - V3.8.0 released
Monday, October 19, 2015
The biggest upgrade of CopyMove 2013 this year. Many new features and improvements including a complete overhaul of the UX. Upgrade is highly recommended.